Thursday 4 July 2013

All things house

Anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows how the planning can literally take over your mind! Well building a house is similar.........

Every spare minute on lunch breaks, tv ad breaks and even toilet breaks is left to think about rectified tiles, under mount sinks, solar hot water, landscaping, driveways, internal wall colours (hmm kitty grey?) and garage door colours. And we haven’t even finalised our plans yet. I have read umpteenth blogs, websites and forums for information until alarm bells started ringing. RenĂ©e, you are turning into a crazy house lady. So while we waited the four weeks for our amended plans to be updated and before the incessant dreams started, I took a break from all things house. Sure we still looked at magazines and watched the Home in WA tv show each week but I made sure the iPad stayed firmly in my handbag once I got home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment